Let’s see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I didn’t believe it.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 31
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Threw up in front a wise woman.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I found out by committee.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Knew the minute the tester went positive.
9. DUE DATE? 9-9-06
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? The whole nine months.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Cheffette Chicken breast sandwiches and ice cream.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Hated the smell of food cooking.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No. Knew he was coming.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I actually lost 22 pounds.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes. Fibroids, heart murmur went into overdrive and was hospitalised.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Public Ward, QEH, Bridgetown, Barbados
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOUR? 34 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My brother’s best friend, my brother and the doula went with me.
22. WHO WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH? The doula, nurses/midwives
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8.5 lbs
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 9-5-2006
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Adedayo Etienne Fedon Lord
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 2.5 years