1. In London, and have a place to stay (in Marble Arch) until Wednesday, but after that, who knows? I have nowhere to go, and not really sure what will happen. So keep those prayers coming.
2. Had a wonderful Meetup with members of the London Santeria group yesterday at Cafe Rouge, in Hay’s Galleria just near to London Bridge. It was just so wonderful to sit with people who share a devotion for the Orishas, and talk about life, experiences and such and get to know each other. All of us were pleased that we got an opportunity to meet and talk with each other.
3. My Auntie G’s funeral is set for Wednesday afternoon, but it doesn’t look like I’m going to make it because my temp job starts tomorrow, and have no money to get up there (it’s more than £100 to get to Swansea) and hey, I would love a £100 now, to get some warm clothes and a place to stay, you feel me?
4. Still pissed off with monilove.
5. Miss my brother very badly. I wish he was here to keep me company.