Vampires and Werewolves and Succubi, Oh My!
Edited by Therese Szymanski
Publisher: Bella Books
Submission deadline: December 15, 2004
The darkness calls to the demon in all of us, beckoning us to come hither . . . . . . bad things happen in the night—even while we try to take it back . . . . . . the boogeyman comes from under the bed, or out of the closet, and what does lurk around that next corner? Therese Szymanski is looking for hot stories that creep her out, or are too fun to turn down—but they must also be hot and deal with the supernatural: incubi, succubi, werewolves, demons, ghosts, mummies, witches, warlocks, vampires, monsters, hell spawn and whatever else sends a shiver down your spine and into your nether regions. Cross the Time/Life series with a good porno, and you’re on track.
As for don’ts…Graphic is good, however the story’s the most important part, No coprophilia, necrophilia, non-consensual, cattle prods, whipping, water sports, underage sex… And that said, if the story’s got that, and is too damned good to pass up, well… As long as there’s compelling reason for what happens.
Deadline for submissions: December 15, 2004
1) Stories should be between 2,000 and 6,000 words in length.
2) Please submit a typed, double-spaced hard copy.
3) Characterization, plot, and story are key.
4) Name, address, phone number, word count, and email address (if applicable) should all appear on the first page. (If accepted, final manuscript must be submitted electronically.)
5) Include a 50-word bio with your submission.
Source: Erotica Readers Association